Customer & Field Marketing Specialist
Full-Time, Remote, USA
HammerTech is the Compliance, Risk and Safety Control Tower software platform for the construction industry. Our mission is simple: help the trillion-dollar construction industry reduce risk, improve productivity and increase profits—safely.
We have over 300+ incredible clients and are the solution of choice in the Australia and New Zealand market and growing rapidly in North America. With Series A completed and over $10 million+ capital raised from investors like Arrowroot Capital, we are investing in new markets and products to accelerate growth.
We offer a remote-first environment with flexible working hours as well as options for in-person working locations.
What you’ll do at HammerTech
You’ll own the virtual and in-person event marketing program and work closely with customer success, our customers as well as industry partners to grow out our field and customer marketing program. You’ll create experiences and share customer stories to increase brand awareness and revenue, foster strong community, improve loyalty, and acquire new customers. Your personality is vigorous, collaborative and you have a love for detail. You’ll partner with the digital and creative team to execute compelling campaigns in order for these activities to turn prospects into active HammerTech champions.
- Proactively develop execute new (virtual and in person) event and customer marketing ideas to support revenue and customer success objectives
- Develop event briefs and agendas with a comprehensive promotion plan that maximizes awareness and lead generation before, during, and after each event in collaboration with demand generation colleagues. Includes creative, written, gifting, tradeshow booth design in partnership with marketing team.
- Partner with internal stakeholder to identify speakers, develop speaking abstracts and deck briefs with input from subject matter experts including preparation and de-brief meetings.
- Own event operations including registrations, logistics, activations and internal and external preparation and de-brief meetings.
- Identify target audiences for events and partner with revenue ops, digital and social teams to develop lists and drive attendance.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all event and promotional materials are on brand and unique to target audiences and channels.
- Leverage your customer and industry knowledge to collaborate with demand generation manager to develop and implement organic social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness.
- Manage all external field marketing related vendor relationships, including contract negotiation, activation/food and beverage, and venue planning.
- Obtain pre-show and lead lists from partners and collaborate with revenue operations to drive sales and business development activity.
- Consistently track the performance and ROI effectiveness of each event and customer marketing activity (leads generated, opportunities influenced, deals closed, cost per lead, etc.). Work closely with sales and revenue operations to make sure all campaigns are followed through to maximize the impact.
- Work with VP Marketing and Customer Success to grow the NorthAm customer and partner marketing program to turn users into advocates.
- Organize and complete customer interviews; leveraging interviews and video recordings to contribute to broader marketing campaigns. This includes producing written testimonials, case studies, editorial pieces, videos and press releases.
- Generate new ideas to grow the HammerTech partner and customer community and support customer success to implement them.
Are you a good fit?
Let’s start with the HammerTech Core Values:
Everyone at HammerTech lives by our company values of United, Innovative and Authentic and we hope you’ll help us bring these to life in your role.
While you may not come from construction or technology, we know you’ll fall in love with the industry. It’s known for passionate and caring people, team players and avid problem solvers who want to build a better world. With your help as Marketing Specialist, we’ll help construction build safer, smarter, better—together.
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- You are highly organized with incredible attention to detail
- You’re clear and timely with communication and have excellent written and presentation skills.
- You have strong project management skills and have owned B2B field marketing events like tradeshows, proprietary and virtual events which includes lead follow-up, sales enablement, booth design and build, full lifecycle.
- Building relationships is your natural state – you’ll be the face of events and build relationships with customers to turn prospects into HammerTech advocates.
- Energetic approach to collaboration that will drive proactive partnerships across marketing, customer experience, sales and partnerships.
- You apply analytical and quantitative skills to successfully grow our field and customer marketing efforts.
- You are experienced in developing campaigns for multiple target audiences with engaging and creative execution.
- You’re open to travel up to twice per quarter across the USA to support teams at events and tradeshows.
And if you really want to make us double back you’ll have:
- Salesforce experience
- HubSpot or Zoho Suite experience
- Content creation skills including video production
- Copy writing skills
We recognize many of the skills we’ve developed over our careers are often transferable. We believe that creativity, enthusiasm, and drive are the keys to success. If you’re not sure you meet every qualification but feel you have other experience relevant to the role, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits at HammerTech
As a North American employee, you’ll benefit from some of the best parts of our Australian work-life culture thanks to our Aussie roots including:
- Generous holiday and personal leave allowance (20 days’ vacation + 10 days’ personal leave each year, accumulating year to year)
- Top-notch Medical/Dental/Vision benefits plus family benefits like paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employer-funded health and wellness programs
- Retirement 401K Plan
- Fully remote (US or Canada) with flexible work hours – we trust you!
- Opportunities to grow your career and make in impact quickly
- The opportunity to meet your HammerTech team in person (paid travel of course) a couple of times per year in the US.
HammerTech values diversity and believes that our strength comes from including the perspectives of all kinds of contributors. We encourage people from underrepresented communities to apply, including racial minorities, LGBTQIA+, and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know of any needs we may not have accommodated.